Let’s Do This!
Here is a recap of what I made progress on in April:
April Monthly Goals:
Read 1 Book –Dark Matter Try a new workoutPower Yoga Apply for a photography internshipSummer Ellis Photography Internship Take photosEaster Party, AG Easter, AG 5 Months
- Read Psalm – Write the Word — Progress here… I made it to chapter 60 in reading and writing out verse from Write the Word Journal
April Weekly Goals:
- Blog post M-W-F — Progress here… I did 3 the first couple of weeks and then I managed two a week.
Social Media Free Day (One per week)
April Daily Goals: These stay a work in progress because these are daily habits I want to create and keep.
- Quite Time (Pray, Meditate, Read the Bible)
I am pretty excited about the progress that was made this month. Really committed to making things happen. I know I kept it pretty simple and easy last month but I have add more to my tending list this month. Some carry over and change up a little.
May Monthly Goals:
- Photoshop course
- Finish online health course
- Read 2 books
- One person to join me in a beach body challenge (workout and shakeology)
- Mom’s big party!
May Weekly Goals:
- Social Media Free Weekends
- Send a card/post card to a friend
- Plan IG and Blog Post
May Daily Goals:
- Drink more water
- Reading Plan for the book of Psalm
- Eat more veggies
As I am finishing up this post, I got an email saying they want to offer me the internship! EEK I am so excited to accept this offer and join a team with a heart after the Lord. It is unpaid but I know the Lord has good stuff to provide in the season.